YOU DESERVE IT.
If you are a older adult or senior and are interested in any of our regularly scheduled group classes or personal training programs, please contact us and we will happily discuss a discounted price with you.
Join us for JOY Classes
We can assist you in increasing your balance, strength and flexibility, and generally help you feel better.
We only offer moderate intensity classes, so you won’t be dropping to the ground and doing 30 pushups or 50 burpees in any of our JOY classes. We will never push you beyond your limits and we foster a strictly non-competitive environment for all of our Just Older Youth. There may be dancing, there will be music and there will be fun!
If you are interested in joining this class, please register your interest.
LOOK AFTER YOURSELF
Exercise can contribute to stronger bones, aid in slowing the rate of bone loss, and increase muscle mass through weight-bearing exercise such as resistance training.
Myth 1: There’s no point to exercising
Myth 2: Exercise puts me at risk of falling down
Myth 3: I’ll never be able to do what I used to do
Myth 4: I’m too old to start exercising
Myth 5: I can’t exercise because I’m mobility impaired
Myth 6: I’m too weak or have too many aches and pains
StrengthEN BONES & JOINTS
Lose body fat
Meet new friends!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sessions are to be paid in advance
- All attendances are by pre-booking
- A minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations for all group and personal training sessions is required for credit on booked sessions
- All participants must be fit to train to participate in group and personal training sessions
- All participants will be asked to complete a questionnaire and acknowledgement of such.
- A medical certificate may be requested in some circumstances.
- Appropriate closed footwear must be worn at all sessions