Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
Trainer Holly has shared a super yummy recipe!
1 scoop vanilla or cinnamon Protein powder
1 pinch of cinnamon
½ cup oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp splenda or sweetner of your choice
⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
⅓ cup egg whites
- Place all the pancake ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat on medium.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the pan.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Repeat until you've used up all the batter.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
- Topping options: berries, sliced banana, chopped apples, granola