Spicy Potato Wedges with Faux Sour Cream
Have your wedges without the deep frying or commercial nasties!
Spicy Potato Wedges:
1 kg potatoes
1 packet taco seasoning mix
Faux Sour Cream:
1/2 cup full fat natural yoghurt
Squeeze lemon/lime juice
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder (or more depending on your taste)
Chopped shallots or chives
- Spicy Potato Wedges:
- Wash potatoes and leave the skin on
- Cut each potato in quarters, then recut the quarter into halves again to get the wedge shape
- Place seasoning and potatoes into a sturdy large plastic bag and shake until wedges are evenly coated with seasoning
- Spread wedges over a lined baking tray and spray with cooking spray or oil of your choice. Note - SPRAY not POUR.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and cooked.
- Faux Sour Cream:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve with wedges