Quick & Easy Side Vegetables
Forget boring steamed veggies & try this little quick trick!
Equal portions of:
Beans / snowpeas / sugar snap peas (in pod)
Olive oil (or cooking oil of your choosing)
- Cut mushrooms to your desired eating shape - halved, quartered etc.
- Trim ends of beans / snow peas / sugar snap peas
- Heat small amount of oil in pan
- Stir fry mushrooms until just tender
- Add beans / snow peas / snap peas to pan
- Stir fry until bright green & still crisp
- Add 2 teaspoons garlic (or amount of your choosing) & 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Stir fry for 30 seconds then serve immediately
Sliced water chestnuts also add a nice crunch to these veggie dish - just add with beans