Greek Salad with Red Wine Vinegar Yogurt Dressing
A healthy light lunch or dinner
• Tomatoes, chopped into quarters
• Cucumber cut into wedges
• Red onion, sliced
• Red & green capsicum, chopped
• Feta cheese, cut into cubes
• Kalamatta olives
• Fresh basil leave, torn
• For added protein: grilled chicken or chickpeas - optional
• ½ cup red wine vinegar
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 Tablespoon virgin olive oil
• 1-2 teaspoons crushed garlic
• ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid or a shakeable container.
- Shake or stir dressing well before each individual use.
- Store dressing in the fridge for up to one week.