MOBILE PERSONAL TRAINING
A tailored approach to motivate you to success
Enhance PT offers tailored personal training programs designed to suit you – no two bodies are the same.
Working out with one of our experienced personal trainers will help you stay motivated and see you achieving your fitness goals sooner than you might otherwise expect.
Our trainers will bring their experience as well as the exercise equipment to a venue of your choice. We will come to your home, your place of work or a park – the choice is yours.
You can train at a time that suits your schedule and receive personalised one-one-one (or two-on-one) training that has been designed around your health and fitness goals.
WHY USE OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
One of our Enhance PT trainers will:
- come to you (at a place of your choosing – home, park)
- assess your current fitness levels
- check your health and medical background
- discuss what you want to gain from your workouts
We will then develop a training plan that accommodates your needs against your current abilities while still pushing you to achieve great results. You won’t ever do the same workout twice because we like variety.
Your Enhance PT trainer will then:
- instruct you in proper technique to reduce your risk of injury
- help motivate you when it gets tough
- hold you accountable to the goals you have set
- guide you in setting new goals as you progress
- and most importantly they will become your biggest advocate
FEES & BOOKING
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
Direct debit, per week
10 personal training sessions
21 personal training sessions
* sENIORS’ DISCOUNTS
Contact us to discuss Seniors’ Discounts for persons aged 65+.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sessions are to be paid in advance
- All attendances are by pre-booking
- A minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations for all group and personal training sessions is required for credit on booked sessions
- All participants must be fit to train to participate in group and personal training sessions
- All participants will be asked to complete a questionnaire and acknowledgement of such.
- A medical certificate may be requested in some circumstances.
- Appropriate closed footwear must be worn at all sessions