If you’re looking to connect with other Mums while getting back into some exercise, come along and try out a class for free.
This class is designed and programmed exclusively for Mums with bubs or toddlers. We love you to bring your little ones to class. You don’t have to leave them with strangers or feel guilty about doing something for yourself.
Additionally, you won’t be judged if you have to stop and feed or change your little one – we understand and we want to make it easy for you to come along.
At Enhance PT we foster a strictly non-competitive, anti-glamazon environment where you will meet other friendly & supportive Mums and their little ones. Bring a blanket if you have a toddler and set them up with their own nest to play in while you do something for yourself. It’s not selfish to look after yourself – it’s 100% healthy for you and your family.
- Classes guided by an experienced female SRE qualified personal trainer (SRE – safe return to exercise accredited)
- Improved mood, relieved stress & less chance of postpartum depression
- Restore muscle strength & tone
- A key focus on abdominal & pelvic floor muscles
- A fun, social class where you are surrounded by other Mums
Meet: John Scott Park, Samford (look for our bright orange sign)
Cost: $10 (prepaid pack)
Baby age: 6 Weeks onwards*
WE PREFER BOOKINGS FOR THIS CLASS AS NUMBERS ARE CAPPED
For more information call Miranda on 0434 401 750
* We recommend you get clearance from your doctor prior to starting exercise after giving birth – this is usually around the 6 week mark