Do you live in Arana Hills, Ferny Hills, Ferny Grove, Bunya, Everton Park, McDowall, Mitchelton or Keperra? Why not come along and trial one of our classes. We’re not a gym, but we’re so confident you’ll come back we’ll let you try a class or two for free.
Group fitness is the way to go if you’re looking to get back into a regular exercise regime.
Why chose our group fitness classes over a gym class?
1. Our classes are small so you will be well supervised
3. We cater for all levels of fitness and age and you will never be just an anonymous face in the crowd
4. We are an all female training team – women train women differently as they understand your body better
5. We are a glamour free zone – no mirrors, no lycra clad gym bunny trainers, just real people who care about you
6. We put the personal back into training – if you are missing from class we WILL follow up and check on you – we notice and we care
7. We don’t tie you up on long term contracts; you pay for what you use
Group exercise is a great way to maintain motivation as well as meet and make new friends from your local area.
The majority of our classes are held at Arana Hills (with some classes at Samford) and we have over 13 classes every week and something to suit everyone.
Come and join in and see how much fun group fitness can be!